Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Disney 2013 Recap

Whew! It has been so busy around here. We got back from California and jumped right into work and remodeling our bathroom. It's coming along so well and I am in love already! Can't wait to get that post going up as soon as its done next week.
 
Cali was so so so much fun. We loved every minute of it. It was just me and Jimmy for a while, my parents met up with us on and off. We were lucky enough to be able to tag along with my dad since he had a work conference right next to Disneyland.
 
While we were in California, we spent our first day doing nothing but the beach. It was so perfect to relax! We even found a quiet beach to lay out on.
 


 
 
We also went to Knotts Berry Farm for the first time. If you love thrill rides, head to Knotts! It was a blast and I can't believe some of the rides I went on. And there were hardly any wait times.

 
 
 
 
And of course, Disneyland/California Adventure! We were in the park for a couple of days and got so much done. We rode just about every ride and played around, saw a couple of shows, ate lots of food,
 

(My parents behind me)


 
 



(For my LEGO loving husband's family, and yes those are made out of LEGOS!)
 
 
And tracked down characters. We even got to meet some of the characters who hardly ever come out which was a lot of fun!
 






 
 
 
 
We had so much fun on our vacation, we are already talking about when we can go on another one! Better save our pennies...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sure looks like a blast! I'm glad you guys got to go have so much relaxation time! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time! I love your expressions on the rides. Can't tell if your dad was enjoying it or grimacing through it. :) I am more of a grimacing type when it comes to roller coasters. ;)We are taking the kids to Disneyland after Christmas and I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Cannot wait to see your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!