Sunday, October 24, 2010

Summer Memories

Because we have well been on our way into fall, Ive been thinking about how blessed I was to have such a great summer this year! From Jimmy coming home to adventures with my best friends, I cant help but look back and remember what a lucky girl I am. Here are a few of my favorite events that took place over the summer..

Jessi, our amazing friend from Germany, came back for a visit
Hiking the Y

St George with my favorite girls to see Tarzan and visit the temple


Swiss Days in Midway

Camping at Lake Yuba with my immediate family, my moms sister and her family, and Jimmy

Tubing with the family is always fun!

The Stadium of Fire to see one of our all time favorites, Carrie Underwood

Rodeos with Morgan

And Completing the Young Women's Program and Receiving my Young Womanhood Recognition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!