Sunday, January 23, 2011

Clever Words...

Do you ever listen to songs on the radio and have to laugh at some of the lyrics? Or does a certain line ever get stuck in your head because the artist was so dang clever to put that one in? It seems like its always the depressing or "breakup" songs that do the trick.

"Tell the devil I say hey when you go back to where you from." - Grenade
"You're gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul." -Jar of hearts
"I pray a flower pot falls from a windowsill, and knocks you in the head like Id like to, I pray your flying high when your engine stalls. oh honey, I pray for you." -I pray for you
"It only hurts when I'm breathing, my heart only breaks when its beating, my dreams only die when I'm dreaming" -It only hurts
"You can hear me on the radio, you wanna turn me on turn on your stereo."
"You've already had the best days of your life." - Best days of your life
"He's candy coated misery, He's the devil in disguise, a snake with blue eyes." -Cowboy Casanova

But don't get me wrong, there are  a few clever lines to the good songs too.

"You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head..." -Smile
"The way you roll your eyes the way you taste you make it hard for breathing." -Two is better than one
"Dancing when the stars go blue." - Stars go blue
"And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while." - Just the way you are
"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend, lucky to be coming home again." -Lucky

1 comment:

  1. I think all of those lyrics are fun, even the mean ones. :P Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!