Monday, January 10, 2011

Movies

I like watching movies under a blanket. I like watching movies under a blanket while making hair clippies even more. For Christmas I had gotten a couple of good movies, including my favorite, "How To Train Your Dragon." My oh my, I love that one! I watched it at 7 AM this morning while making some flowers. Call me crazy, but I much rather do that then sleep. For those of you who are looking for a clean, funny, and touching movie, go for "How To Train Your Dragon." A few of the movies I saw last year and liked mucho...







Now I cant remember ever single movie that I saw. So that is just what rings a bell at the moment :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen many of those movies, but the Prince of Persia was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!