Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dying over these

Yes they are baby shoes. No I am not expecting. BUT. Just look how cute these lil buggers are. Seriously. Who can turn them down? My heart melts all over them! Jimmy's, eh, not so much. He says they need some spurs on the back. But here is my plan, because I am cheap and love a good challenge, I think I am going to try to make some of these! Goodness they are just so cute!
I'm also planning on making some of these cute things. (After the wedding business is over that is)

Presenting: the RuffleBum! Perfect for those newborn pictures. I am just so excited to get these projects on the road! Now for that time I've been asking for....

1 comment:

  1. Spurs?! Hahaha! That is such a Jimmy thing to say! Just wait until he has a daughter and then he'll want every pink, ruffly thing for her that exists!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!