Friday, May 25, 2012

little full heart


You know those moments where you can't help but feel so blessed?
That's been me yesterday and today.
I can't stop thinking about how his hand has been in my life.
I've never felt so much at ease, and peaceful.
It really is quite nice you know.
I love it when prayers are in the process of being answered.
It makes my little heart so full.

Anywho, this is me rambling. Just a little post but I wanted to write it down. So in case anybody sees my heart exploding, they'll have an explanation.



Happy Friday everyone! My weekend is going to be full of BBQ's, birthday parties, a little bit of work, and teaching both sunday school and relief society, yikes!

What's on your weekend agenda?

2 comments:

  1. What a busy weekend! But it sounds like it'll be a great one too! Good luck with the teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those days when I get reminders that God is watching out for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!