- My best friend and sister turned 16 years old
- I had graduated from high school
- Jimmy showed up on my door step at nearly 11 PM, still in his mission suit, barely released, and hugged the daylights outta me. But it's okay, I was too shocked to even know what was going on. :)
- We were took a long midnight walk to figure each other out, and were each hoping that something big would one day happen between the two of us.
- My best friend and sister turned 17 years old. Happy Birthday, Sissy.
- I have been out of high school for a year now, though it feels like 10. I got 20 times busier after high school then I ever was while I was still in it. But I must admit, I sure do love being out of that place!
- Jimmy has been home for a year. It is bittersweet for him (as mean as I am its just sweet for me hehe) He is spending the weekend camping and is loving it, although he did ask me recently why I still didn't go with him. (Hmmmm, 10 guys and me. Not sure how I feel about that one, my dear)
- We still take walks to this day (refer to post below) to figure each other out. We have come such a long way in this relationship, and we are super excited to take the next step shortly.
Oh, and 28 days. :)