Wednesday, May 25, 2011

walks

I like walks. I love walks. I really love walks. Just ask Jimmy what we do when it is sunny outside and he will most likely tell you that we go for walks. We walk on the dike, the river trail, through the neighborhood, you name it. Sunday walks after church, evening walks before the sun goes down, yep, we love em. I love how we just peacefully walk and discuss each other's lives. From our struggles to our goofiest moments, our plans for the future to random questions, we will talk about anything. And it never gets old. So much fun. I hope we never outgrow our walks.

Oh, and 30 days to go :)

2 comments:

  1. Darryl and I still really like to take walks too, though we don't get to take them alone as often as sometimes we'd like. Three little Maucklets are usually in tow, but we still hold hands and chatter like young lovebirds. It's fun. I doubt you and Jimmy will outgrow it. Just make sure it's on a list of things you MUST do the rest of your lives together. 30 days!!! Whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above. Make time to keep your walks no matter what, no matter how busy or no matter if your family grows. Walks are great for relationships. When my dad was bishop and couples would come in with troubles he would tell them to go on walks every day and hold hands the whole time.
    You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!