Sunday, June 19, 2011

Last post while single

Me and my best friend Morgan  at the Bachelorette party she threw me.
This is most likely goint to be the last post out there while I am a single lady. You'll probably hear back from me in about 2 weeks or so. I get married this week so there are plenty of things I can find myself doing! I CANT BELIEVE I'M GETTING SEALED TO THE MAN OF MY DREAMS! Is it really happening? I keep hearing brides telling me how the day goes by too fast, that makes me a wee bit sad. I wish I could slow time down.

In the meantime, Happy Dad's Day! I am so grateful for my father, he's the perfect dad. He has always been so patient with me. A great leader, teacher, friend, comedian, you name it. You could say I have been a "daddy's girl" my whole life. I often think I've been lucky enough to be one too. ;) Maybe I'm not supposed to give the secret away, but here's the song we are dancing to at my wedding. I cry my eyes out every time, and I'm blaming it on the bridezilla hormones!


2 comments:

  1. The day you get married will be everything you have ever dreamed for. It was for me. What you don't know yet is how much more you are going to be in love with each other as the years go by and children come to bless your marriage.

    I am excited to see you guys forming your eternal family!

    I miss Morgan...a big hug to her for me!

    That is a very nice song! I bet you'll cry! :)
    And your Dad might too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe you're getting married this week. Ack! My little brother will be a husband!!! Weird but so awesome! I am looking forward to Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!