Saturday, February 4, 2012

10 Things About Me

My sisters in law each wrote a post sharing 10 interesting things about them that most people don't know. I thought I'd join in on the fun!

1- I LOVE to cook! I am novice, but its all fun and games in the kitchen for me! My days off are usually spent cleaning, crafting, and cooking. :)

2- I got married at 18! Two months before I turned 19. But, I did meet my husband my freshman year of high school, so that evens the numbers out. ;)



3-  I am partially deaf. I should have gotten a hearing aid a long time ago and highly consider it now. Every time the T.V. is on, the hubs puts on subtitles, just for me!

4- We want a large family, like eight kids, but now I'm thinking the house counts as a few kids! Well see, probably six kids or so.

5- My guilty pleasure is the show Smallville. The hubs has the seasons and introduced me to them last summer, but I'm really into them now! I watch a couple episodes every night. Can't beat Tom Welling!


6- I struggle with The Perfect Wife syndrome. I don't know if that's even real, but I get overly stressed out if I don't feel like I'm exceeding the wifey roll. I know its lame, and the hubs has been helping me a lot to overcome this, its a work in progress.

7- I used to do this sport called Equestrian Vaulting. So cool and lots of work! I came home as a National Trot Women's Champion a few years ago. I would love to get back into it again.


 
8- I would travel to Italy in a heart beat, and come back fatter than fat. Because true Italian food is to die for.

9- I love pink, glitter, lace, ruffles, and bows. The more glitter the better! I am a complete girly girl when it comes to these things, but I can also drop it all to ride the horses or play with the animals at my parent's house.

10- I am a pretty mean sleeper. I like to think I am nice, but in reality I am a mean and greedy bully the minute I fall asleep. I kick, punch, knee, and push my husband off the bed while fighting for the all of the blankets. Poor guy keeps asking when the guest bed will go up in the spare bedroom!

I got stuck a little back there, so I asked my husband for help. His reply? "Uh, you're wearing pink slippers right now...........Uh your hair is cute right now (thank you BED HEAD!).......... Uh you gnash your teeth at me when you sleep...............(long pause)...........You could say that you secretly love it when I spread all of my Legos out all over the house!"
Thanks babe, but I was hoping for something a little more romantic.



Now its your turn to write your own! 10 things that a lot of people don't know about you, its fun I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!