Monday, April 9, 2012

It's a party over here- Hub's Birthday!

We are in full Summer force today trying to bring the flowers I killed back to life. This thumb of mine is nowhere near green, luckily hubs is keeping most of his thoughts inside that head of his.
He also planted a blueberry bush as well as raspberries, strawberries, currents, elderberries, and concord grapes. If even half of those turn out I'll be whipping up some killer juices, ice cream, and jams this summer. Woot-woot!


Annnnd.....Happy Birthday to my AMAZINGLY TALENTED TOTALLY CUTE SWEET AND HILARIOUS HUSBAND!

The man requested a carrot cake from scratch...I was certain it didn't turn out but it actually proved me wrong! With some cream cheese frosting, that bad boy is tasty. Hubs even ate a piece for breakfast this morning!
He has also been spoiled this year- rock climbing, camping, tools, books, steak, and back massages are up his ally!

Birthday Boy is cool today because:
- He taught nursery in church yesterday and totally loved it! The little girls were smitten with him and fought over his lap.
- He is a big dreamer and high goal setter- always raising the bar.
-He is a hard worker. I think I always say this one- but he really is so proactive and gets so many things done.
- This morning he attacked me by wrapping me up blankets and tickled me until I screeched my head off!


Happy Birthday, Jimmy! So happy that we get to celebrate your many birthdays together! I love you!


5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Lovely post as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo of you both is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rather a fan of the boy too. ;) A very happy birthday Jimbolina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your husband! I agree with the above comment, the last pic looks Amazing!

    ps. I nominated you for a little blog award that's going around. :) Someone nominated me and I'm just spreading the love. I posted about it here:
    http://www.hello-anna-and-mo.com/2012/04/made-my-day.html
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Birthday to your hubby! My fiance's was on the 11th! :) Ahhh these Aries boys hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!