Sunday, May 13, 2012

MIA and Happy Momma's Day

I've been MIA this week. Just enjoying some time outdoors with a little bit of traveling. I've got a few fun posts coming up this week to recap but first....

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers!

There have been a large number of mothers in my life in which I am beyond grateful for. I've gotten to know countless teachers, friends, and relatives who have made a huge impact in my life and have shaped me into who I am today. So thank you to all of you wonderful ladies in my life!

And of course- Thank you to my amazing momma who has stuck with me and doesn't give up on me! I consider my momma to be one of my closest and best friends, what a blessed girl I am to be surrounded by such people everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is definitely amazing. She's such a wonderful, caring woman and you sure are blessed to have her as your mother! I look forward to seeing some pictures soon! I've been MIA this last week too. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!