Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blog you will love!

Meet some of my newest friends! These girls are lovely, funny, and rock the blogging world. Check their blogs out and say hello!

Brielle from mr. d + me


my name is brielle & i blog at mr. & mrs. i mostly write about adventures with my cute, new, adorable husband, mister d, mixed in with tales of the past, failed recipes, and the poor college life. we love sonic happy hour, playing tennis, & telling funny stories so stop by and stay a while!



Miki from Becoming Becoming What I Always Was

I was really excited when Kailie gave me the opportunity to sponsor her blog. I jumped all over that! Then she was even more awesome, and asked if I wanted to introduce myself to her reader,s and so here it goes! Hey there, my name is Miki, and I blog over at Becoming What I Always Was. My blog is a hot mess, a good kind of hot mess though. I like to think that I cover a variety of things over there. Truthfully I just start writing and whatever pops out of my finger tips is published. The best part about my blog is definitely that I have one of the cutest bulldogs of all time. She is meant to be a plus sized model. I am sure of it. Come check Shia (she was most definitely named after Shia Labeuff) and I out!
Cheers,
Miki




Elizabeth from Fearless and Frugal


Hey everyone! My name is Elizabeth and I’m a 20-something recent college grad getting ready to start grad school. I love writing, trying new things and saving money (who doesn’t, right?) I’m obsessed with organizing, drinking coffee and listening to country music. I have a newfound love for the outdoors, old movies, crafting and cooking. I’m a yoga enthusiast and recently fell in love with Pilates!

After the summer of 2011 I found myself with an overwhelming number of credits to take my final year of college so I had to quit my job of 2+ years. Although I had spent my entire summer working and taking classes, I still found time to shop, vacation and spend way too much money. At the end of the summer I was hit with a wake up call -- despite all the hours I had put in at work, my bank account was devastatingly low. I realized I couldn't spend like I had been any longer.
Now I’m finding it more important than ever to save money. I thought that by starting my blog, I could share my tips and tricks I've developed and learned along the way to help others who were living on a budget, or just trying to save a buck or two here and there! I am by no means an expert (I'm studying history and then going on to grad school to be a teacher), but I have developed and adapted a lot of tricks that work for me. I also want to offer a few health, beauty, fitness and other tips as well! Come visit me at Fearless & Frugal! :)
Now head on over to these lovely ladies' blogs and give them some Breit Side Lovin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words!