Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where did my dang camera go?!

So I meant to write this up a while ago. But you see, I misplaced my camera. Right where it belongs. At the bottom of my purse. And you know if you think you've misplaced something, surely it won't be where its supposed to be. And then you turn your whole house upside down looking for that dang thing, murmuring things like you must have left it all the way back in California because surely you misplaced it?! And then there's that little walk of shame you have to make when you pull it right out of your purse....where its supposed to be....
 
Anywho, here are a few pictures from our little California trip! We had a blast, it was so nice to not share Jimmy with his work for a week. :)
 





 




 
 
 
Happy ALMOST FALL, everyone! The count down till slow cooker soups and snugly blankets begins, we are just a tad bit excited over here ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you all had such a jolly time in Cali. I really wish we could have been there with you but it just wasn't the time for us to go. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacations are great! California is great! Time with the hubby for a whole week is wonderful! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!