Saturday, January 7, 2012

5 radom thoughts

1-I love that it finally snowed here, even if it was only an inch and already melting
2-For breakfast yesterday, I had some apple crisp. Today I've already had my bro in law's delicious biscuits and gravy, two cookies, and banana cream pie pudding. I think I need to get back to a healthy lifestyle!
3- I still hate working out, but I'm going to let Jillian Michaels try to change my ways this year.
4- I am sad that I have to go to work when my husband finally gets a day off.
5- I love love LOVE my new blog banner, made it myself  and I can't stop taking peeks at it. :)



Oh, and did I mention I love this man????

2 comments:

  1. We're excited for the snow too! I love the new look of your blog banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YES!! You certainly did. He is PERFECT for you!! Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!