I loooooove my kitchen. It was the main reason I liked this house. Its a simple kitchen, but I just love putting it to work! And with kitchens come appliances and "lady tools." Here are my top 5 favorite "lady tools" for the wanna be chef in me:
- My convection oven. When we first moved in, we didn't have an oven so this bad boy worked hard to satisfy our needs. I still use it now if I need two ovens!
- My bread maker. We don't buy bread over here. Just one of our weirdnesses I guess. We prefer the whole wheat healthy, delicious homemade bread. Plus at like 30 cents a loaf, you really can't go wrong. Just put your ingredients in and push start! *Confession* I just barely learned how to bake bread by hand this week!
- My Kitchen Aid. Well technically, my hand me down Kitchen Aid. A steal huh? I especially love the citrus juicer attachment. I've been dying to get my hands on the pasta attachment. (Thanks Giulia for teaching me how to make true Italian!)
- My Magic Bullet. Love this thing. I just made a celery, orange, kiwi smoothie this morning with it! It puts my blender to shame, where is my blender anyways???
- My Croc Pot. I use this about 4 times a week. Does that say enough? This thing saves us! With our hectic schedules, I just throw my ingredients in and come home to a hot dinner. This is probably the main reason why we've been able to dinner every night. A five star in my book.
What are your favorite "lady tools?"