- I am so so so so so happy that I don't work late this weekend!
- I finished reading the Hunger Games series, I just started The Help yesterday and I love it!
- I need to teach Sunday school tomorrow and I just realized I haven't even started preparing my lesson yet, yikes!
- Unlike every other girl, I haven't seen The Vow, and eh, maybe I'll see it when it hits the dollar theater. I kept saying that about Breaking Dawn and I still haven't seen that one yet.
- This year I made a goal to get more exercise than I did last year. (Let's just say working out two or three times a week is already going above and beyond last year's number!) I power walk and run on the treadmill and the only way I am able to go for 40 minutes is if I can watch Psych!
- Oh, and lets talk about how awesome I am. Today I went to Walmart, spent an hour carefully comparing items and prices so I could get the best deals, paid for said items, put credit card and receipt in wallet, put wallet in purse, and walk out of the store.....then hear "MISS!!! MISS!!!" Somewhere behind me, see a very elderly kind man doing his best to run after me while carrying my paid for items. Yep, I guess it was my turn to blush while everyone else stared because every other miss in the store though they were being called for!
Anywho, have a happy weekend to you from us!!!