Valentine's Day was pretty low key around here. When Jimmy and I had talked about what we were going to do, I told him I didn't want us to spend any money this year and that he should do something else. I was touched when he came home from work saying he had stayed up late the night before to get all of his homework done so we could spend the evening together...without any school or work! Woo-hoo! I was pretty happy. I sometimes complain that I lose my husband to homework so it was great to cuddle on the couch under a blanket watching some Smallville and saying mushy "I love you's" Funny how we've had our
fair share of jewelry and cologne exchanges in the past but I enjoyed this Valentine's Day even more!
A few reasons why I've got a cool Valentine:
- He tells me to stop talking to my parent's Yorkie like a baby, yet I always catch him saying things like "nappy nap, sneaky peek, and lunchy lunch!"
- He is a great cook, he cooks every Saturday night. I love it!
- He is super excited about our garden this year, he keeps picking out more and more seeds!
- He is cuddly!
- I cant sit next to him without him begging me to scratch his head!
-He is dang funny!
- He is such a great listener, even when I talk too much, and I always do!
- He is a bit of a clean freak, such an easy guy to live with!
- He writes the best love letters!
I love you, Jimmy! So excited to spend many more Valentine's Days with you!