Monday, March 19, 2012

Tag, I'm it!

One of the things I love so much about blogging is that I can make so many amazing friends! We have been playing a fun game of tag in the blogging world and I got tagged not once but twice! Both Megan from Classy Confessions and Susan from Suzelssays tagged me. Go check out their blogs, I read them all the time!
 
[the rules]
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!


11 facts about myself:
1- I have never colored my hair! I used to be a blondie!
2- I grew up on a ranch. Loved my ponies.
3- I hate school. But I love learning new things. Where do I find my balance, guys?
4- For years I was very involved with an extreme sport called Equestrian Vaulting. Its pretty much dance and gymnastics on the back of a moving horse! Pretty intense and a ton of work.
5- I am a major planner. I plan and worry about things that will happen years from now. It is both good and bad!
6- I want to start collecting tea sets and china. So far I have like, a plate and a tea pot. Haha. But I plan to go far with my collection!
7- My hubs and I are outdoor freaks. Hiking, biking, camping, walks, you name it. We have some big plans this summer!
8- I am what I call myself, "technology handicapped." You will often hear me say, "Why won't this internet ever work for me!!!!?!" And then you'll hear the hubs mumble, "You gotta plug it in...."
9- I am a bit of a "health nut". Gotta take care of your body, man!
10- I suffer from a bad case of anxiety and grumpy moods if my house is dirty. This is so weird because I was always the piggy sibling growing up!
11- I have to actually get ready for the day everyday. Like makeup and all. It sounds vain, I know. But the truth is that I won't get anything done if I don't!  

Flashback pic with my sister!

Questions from Susy{1} If you could go back and talk to yourself at age 16, what advice would you give yourself? Oh man, there would be so much I would have said. Probably the top two would be to take my schooling more seriously (even though I dread school) and to stay away from ding dong headed boys. 
{2} If you had to give $100,000 to someone other than yourself, your family, or friends, who would you give it to?
Foundations that help treat abused and neglected children.
{3} Do you think people are predictable? Hmmm. I guess it just depends on the person. I know I am an open book!
{4} What is your favorite family tradition from when you were little? I loved going to California to visit my mom's parents so often. I also loved going to Lake Powell every year!
{5} Do you have any pet peeves? Yep. I hate it when people act like they are better than someone else. Can't stand catty behavior. I also bite my tongue down hard when I'm sitting by a noisy eater!
{6} If you could have a super power, which one would you have? I have always wanted to read minds. But maybe I'm better off not hearing what people have to say to themselves...?
{7} If you could change your name, would you? And what would it be? Hmmm...I actually think my parents nailed my name, haha. I like it a lot. But the hubs and I have a large list of names we like. On that list you'll find Aspen and Penny!
{8} If your friends had to describe you in one word, which word would they use? I think I'm often thought of as the "mama" of the group. Your typical LDS young, married housewife. I'm okay with that!
{9} What is your favorite book? Thats a hard one! I love all of The Harry Potter books (who doesn't?) But The Help and the first Hunger games come in a close second.
{10} What is the best gift you ever game someone? Geez, thats a hard one...I'm kind of a lame gift giver. I'm pretty good at giving clothes  and cologne to the hubs...until I see he never wears any of them hahaha
{11} Why do you blog? I blog for so many reasons! Mainly because I feel there is so much negativity around us today, that this blog has become my happy place where I can focus of the positive points in life. Blogging has been so good for me in so many ways!
 
 
Questions from Megan
1. If you could have any job in the world what would it be? I wish I could someday get paid being a full time mom. I know it may sound crazy to some, but I want to do so many fun and educational things with my kids! And heck, throw in some paychecks and you've got the perfect career!
2. If you could live in any time period, which one would it be? I think the hubs and I would do okay as pioneers.- the Jane Austen kind. We sometimes try to live like them in little ways. Though I do love my kitchen now...and electricity...and heater...okay nows a good time to live!
3. Favorite book? As mentioned above, Harry Potter.
4.Who is the greatest leader in history? Hmm....this is a question for my history loving hubs!
5. What is your favorite childhood memory? As mentioned above, I always loved traveling to California and Lake Powell ever year.
6. Favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving. Because there is so. much. good. food.
7. What do you day dream about? Babies. What I would do all day with my kids, etc.
8. If you could be any character from a movie or book who would it be and why? I'm still waiting for my Hogwart's letter, ya know.
9. What is one talent you wish you had? I wish I could crochet! Also, enjoying a good run would be nice too.
10.What is your most FAVORITE thing about yourself. That I forgive and forget easily. No energy for grudges.
11. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do? Hahaha! I have no idea! What would you guys do?

Questions for fellow taggers:
1- Whats a major goal you wish to complete in life?
2- Do you collect anything? If yes, what?
3- Given a thousand dollars, what kind of a shopping spree would you go on?
4- If you could live any place in the world, where would it be?
5- Do you have any hidden talents, hobbies, or facts about yourself?
6- Who do you look up to and why?
7- Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
8- If you could travel back in time for a week, what time would you go to?
9- What quality do you look for most in guys?
10- What is the most random item in your purse?
11- Beach house or cabin, why?

Who I tagged:

Aunie at Aunie Sauce, Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings, Laura at Happy Happenings, Bonny from Life of Bon, and Elizabeth at What I Love About Today

Whew! Congratulations, you made it to the end. There is my life story in a novel.







2 comments:

  1. Love it Kailie! I feel like all of these would have been my answers as well :) I always think I want to be able to read minds, then I remember that I probably don't want to hear every thought people have, for multiple reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove this! Thank you for the tag :) I did this one back in January :) http://www.auniesauce.com/2012/01/just-lovely-little-tag.html

    You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!