Loving this new headband I recently made. Can't get enough of this floral trend.
I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging on a regular basis. I've gotten in a rut where I think if I don't have anything super exciting or new to share then its not worth writing down. But then I look back on last week and I can't even remember the little things that happened! Geez girl! So I made a goal to get on the computer and just write about anything and everything that feels appropriate. And we all know I'm really good at rambling on and on about nothing and hubs knows its possible for me to talk his ear off and when I was a little girl I- ANYWHO...
- I've been so sick this entire winter. Cold/cough/sore throat thing. I'm over it. Summer? You there? Please make your grand appearance sooner rather than later. Thank you.
- Monday morning I had a nose bleed (another reason why we need to get out of this dry weather, anybody else having these a lot?). Well, we were already running late to go shooting because I didn't sleep the night before (again, thank you sickie germs), Jimmy had flags, our super reliable and newer corolla's engine lights flashed on so we had to take it in to the mechanic. (More on that later) and we needed to drop by Walmart to pick up a few things. While I was trying to take care of my nosebleed, Jimmy offered to "draw on my makeup" for me. Haha, cute! He pulled out my eyeliner and just got started right away. I thought he did a pretty good job ;)
- On Saturday our corolla started shaking and the engine light came on. Mind you this is a nicer and newer corolla. We took it to the Toyota mechanics. After taking it apart and putting it back together multiple time, they came to the conclusion that it was low quality gas. Yeah...I've been filling that thing up with Costco gas because its like 10 cents cheaper...looks like we are back on Chevron.
- I stopped my last fertility treatments in December. Honestly, I'm super relieved that I'm not on the drugs anymore. Hubs was actually the one who said he didn't want me back on them. Plus it was all actually making my health decline more and more but the docs wanted to keep upping my doses and add more stuff in and test out some hefty shots and start pumping in some fake hormones even though they admitted that the last treatment was not good for me and whew! You see where I'm going with this? So I dropped everything cold turkey and am now going to go on a natural/herbal/healthy diet approach. I feel much better about this.
- I need to go make some din-din now. We're testing out a chicken cooked in apple juice recipe. Super easy and healthy with 3 ingredient ? Yes please. (Recipe here- note- instead of buying the juice, I'm just juicing an apple myself for the health and flavor benefits. Hopefully it works.)
Looking forward to my night off with the hubs! Happy almost weekend everyone!