Today is my Hubby's birthday! He doesn't like me making a big deal out of it, but I do!
Just a few reasons why I love this man of mine:
- He makes me laugh. Everyday!
- He works so hard for us. Always putting in long hours at his job and then coming home to work on other projects like our house or garden.
- I love it when he cooks, he's a great cook. Plus he always uses lots of fresh herbs that I would be too scared to use. And it turns out perfect every time.
- He puts up with my "athletic" sleep patterns every night. Always getting his blankets stolen, smacked in the face, literally kicked off the bed. Sorry that you never get a full nights of rest, babe.
- He is super smart!
- He's an awesome gift giver. He is always going all out for my gifts. He puts so much time and effort into surprising me and making sure I get the best of the best. He's not one to come home every day with flowers, but when he does give me flowers, its three bouquets. I always love and appreciate his sweet gifts.
- He washes the dishes every night after dinner. When we moved into our house there were literally no appliances. Furnace? Who needs heat? Hot water heater? Freezing showers are better! Really though, no appliances. So we put in a lot when we first moved in, but are still adding in some of our basics when we can. And haven't gotten to the dishwasher yet. Which means washing by hand it is. So he is really sweet to always be on "dish duty" after dinner. Thank you, babe!
Happy birthday, Jimmy! I hope this year brings you a lot of adventure and happiness.
I love you!