Wednesday, May 1, 2013

a little of who i played with today and more

 
very social goats
 
+

 
Naughty bunnies
 
+

 
My parent's new dog (who barked at me the whole time)
 
+
 

 
Swollen lip and sporting an ugly fever blister. Yuck.
 
+
 
 
Chickens who are following me around today
 
+
 
 

 
To die for kittens
 
+++
 
 
I just realized that I spent a lot of my day playing with animals. Who needs a social life when you've got fury friends? Haha, I guess thats just the ranch girl in me talking.
 
I've had a gross fever blister on my lip this week. Swollen and all. Awesome. Hubs stares at it and then tells me its yucky. Thanks man. So flattering. Anybody got some awesome tips to get rid of it?
 
We've been pumping iron this week. Hubs got some nice weights. We lift while we watch our shows at night. Hubs laughs when I do it. But he looks at my muscles too. I make sure they get real nice and manly for him when he's looking.
 
I've been working on my little business lately. Hopefully I can get things up and running soon so I can make it official!
 
Anybody know the best place to get discounted Disneyland tickets? Hubs and I are hoping to go this summer. *Crossing my fingers*
 
 
 
 
To see my overloading happenings on instagram, follow @kailiebreit
Leave your name and I'll follow you too :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, all the little animals are so cute. What kind of dog is that? Sheepdog of some sort? The chicks sure are getting big. They're very cute.

    I hope the fever blister goes away. I've never dealt with one so I'm not sure what to do for it. I hope it goes away soon!

    I seriously need to work out. I've been so lethargic and not wanting to exercise. I can't even get out of bed some mornings. Blech.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!