Tuesday, May 28, 2013

One year older and wiser too + awkward childhood photos

Yesterday was my sister's birthday! I am so lucky and happy to have her in my life. We are best friends and so close. I'm glad we were able to share a room together for 17 years. And that we have grown up enjoying a lot of the same hobbies. We spent our childhood running around the farm barefoot, climbing haystacks, riding in the tractor barrel, and playing with ponies and a lot of other animals all day long. I was looking through some of our old scrapbooks and found all of these photos of us when we were younger. I snapped a few with my phone (hence the not so awesome second generation quality) and knew I had to post a few! Some are clearly not so flattering. Oh, to be so awkward on a daily basis again.... 
 
We know nothing of golf really.
 

Danced together since we were tiny.

Always playing dress up at Grandma's


Yes, that is a baby goat on our couch, nothing out of the ordinary :)

My sad attempt at bangs and fashion. But hey! Look at those houses!

And our piano recitals. Which I don't remember a thing I ever learned.


 

My new phone background. Check out that style.
 
 
 
 
Love you, Jo!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. hahaha old photos are the best! Although my hubby makes fun of mine every time he see's them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! You two are just too cute! I haven't ever seen pictures of you guys when you were little so it's fun to see them! Thanks for posting them! I also love your comments to go along with them...they make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words!